Share This Blog
Sahafrica | Recent Posts
- October 20 – Gadhafi Killed
- Eritrea: Fighting Words of Peace
- Music Moment: Africology’s Addis Soul Vol.I
- On Its 7th Anniversary, Sudan’s Tinderbox Abyei is Aflame
- Eritrea: Africa’s Newest Country Turns 20 Years Old Today!
- Somaliland, Where One NGO Law Fits All?
- While You Were Away, Djibouti Had Elections
- Hundreds of Horn of Africa Migrants Drown off Libyan Coast
- Could Africa’s History Repeat Itself?
- Thousands of Somalis Risking Their Lives To Flee Drought
Tag Archives: US
How sad and frightfully ironic. Seven years to the day since signing the Abyei Protocol with the SPLM, Sudanese President Bashir’s troops and armed elements have forcibly entered the Abyei region, with civilians running for their lives as SAF forces and … Continue reading
Shame on you, Washington Times. Shame.On.You. Not only do you allow someone with no experience living or working in Africa (hunting doesn’t count) to write an op-ed on Africa, but you allow him to publish some of the most ignorant … Continue reading