Share This Blog
Sahafrica | Recent Posts
- October 20 – Gadhafi Killed
- Eritrea: Fighting Words of Peace
- Music Moment: Africology’s Addis Soul Vol.I
- On Its 7th Anniversary, Sudan’s Tinderbox Abyei is Aflame
- Eritrea: Africa’s Newest Country Turns 20 Years Old Today!
- Somaliland, Where One NGO Law Fits All?
- While You Were Away, Djibouti Had Elections
- Hundreds of Horn of Africa Migrants Drown off Libyan Coast
- Could Africa’s History Repeat Itself?
- Thousands of Somalis Risking Their Lives To Flee Drought
Tag Archives: media
Shame on you, Washington Times. Shame.On.You. Not only do you allow someone with no experience living or working in Africa (hunting doesn’t count) to write an op-ed on Africa, but you allow him to publish some of the most ignorant … Continue reading
This weekend, I had the chance to leave town and drive a few hours away to visit family friends in the central part of Kenya. For so many reasons, I love taking long drives when I’m in Africa because its … Continue reading