Share This Blog
Sahafrica | Recent Posts
- October 20 – Gadhafi Killed
- Eritrea: Fighting Words of Peace
- Music Moment: Africology’s Addis Soul Vol.I
- On Its 7th Anniversary, Sudan’s Tinderbox Abyei is Aflame
- Eritrea: Africa’s Newest Country Turns 20 Years Old Today!
- Somaliland, Where One NGO Law Fits All?
- While You Were Away, Djibouti Had Elections
- Hundreds of Horn of Africa Migrants Drown off Libyan Coast
- Could Africa’s History Repeat Itself?
- Thousands of Somalis Risking Their Lives To Flee Drought
Category Archives: Quotes
Sound familiar? The news was startling. Army coups! It looked serious, although we had no details. Barely a week ago – Zanzibar. Today already, the whole of East Africa! Clearly, the continent was entering a period of disturbances, revolts, takeovers. … Continue reading
“To protect women in times of war, we must first make sure women receive equal rights in times of peace.” – Martti Ahtisaari, The Elders
“Juba’s fever is rising, the eve of self-determination is upon us!” – Text I just received from colleague in Juba, South Sudan, January 8, 2011