Share This Blog
Sahafrica | Recent Posts
- October 20 – Gadhafi Killed
- Eritrea: Fighting Words of Peace
- Music Moment: Africology’s Addis Soul Vol.I
- On Its 7th Anniversary, Sudan’s Tinderbox Abyei is Aflame
- Eritrea: Africa’s Newest Country Turns 20 Years Old Today!
- Somaliland, Where One NGO Law Fits All?
- While You Were Away, Djibouti Had Elections
- Hundreds of Horn of Africa Migrants Drown off Libyan Coast
- Could Africa’s History Repeat Itself?
- Thousands of Somalis Risking Their Lives To Flee Drought
Category Archives: Music
Ethiopian jazz, hip hop and soul mixed together into a 45 minute album of complete heaven. Advertisements
A song of love and longing, Saado’s charisma oozes through the screen. Definitely one of my favorites. Its fun, flirtatious, happy. Not too often we see female singers with this kind of personality and flavor anymore. I guess times have … Continue reading
Eritrea Music – Iyassu Tesfahuney (shingrwa 3rd place winner of 2008) sings a Tigrigna guayla song “senkam Elet” from Asmara, Eritrea (Tigrigna music). Eritrea is located in NE. Iyassu Tesfahuney “Shingwa Winner 2008”: Eritre… Follow my videos on vodpod … Continue reading
Gurage music is always fun but this video is incredible. Smartly directed, the youth steal the scenes everytime. Go to 2:52 to see what I mean. 1st collector for The Official Video of Balageru Guragegna (Wehem… Follow my videos on … Continue reading