Share This Blog
Sahafrica | Recent Posts
- October 20 – Gadhafi Killed
- Eritrea: Fighting Words of Peace
- Music Moment: Africology’s Addis Soul Vol.I
- On Its 7th Anniversary, Sudan’s Tinderbox Abyei is Aflame
- Eritrea: Africa’s Newest Country Turns 20 Years Old Today!
- Somaliland, Where One NGO Law Fits All?
- While You Were Away, Djibouti Had Elections
- Hundreds of Horn of Africa Migrants Drown off Libyan Coast
- Could Africa’s History Repeat Itself?
- Thousands of Somalis Risking Their Lives To Flee Drought
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Over 400 Eritrean & Ethiopian boat migrants are feared to have drowned after the bodies of 70 Eritreans were discovered just 20 kilometers off the coast of Libya. Libyan authorities discovered the unidentified bodies and immediately buried them in an … Continue reading
Sound familiar? The news was startling. Army coups! It looked serious, although we had no details. Barely a week ago – Zanzibar. Today already, the whole of East Africa! Clearly, the continent was entering a period of disturbances, revolts, takeovers. … Continue reading